Georgeson is the world‘s foremost provider of strategic shareholder consulting services to corporations, and shareholder groups working to influence corporate strategy. The company is the oldest and most highly regarded service in the industry with 3,500 corporations and a global presence with offices in all major financial markets. Since 1935, Georgeson has specialised in complex solicitations such as hostile and friendly acquisitions, proxy contests and takeover defences.
Since 2003 Georgeson is part of the Computershare Group, an Australian listed company that employs over 14,000 people globally, providing services in over 20 countries to more than 16,000 clients.
Ideally , candidates should have the following key competences in their profile:
1. Italian national preferred. Other nationalities can also be considered provided that candidate show a knowledge of Italian language and financial /corporate market;
2. Advanced English is required, another foreign language is a strong plus;
3. University degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Law, Political Science or a related field with an exceptional performance record;
4. Functional knowledge or interest already showed ( thesis , publications etc.etc) with financial services, listed corporate issues, corporate governance, social responsible investment and investor relations;
5. Minimum experience in high level firms, preferably specializing in advisory in financial services, remuneration, corporate governance, investor relations or related services;
1. Coordination works between internal offices, including all Europe and Usa and clients involving communication on project requirements and other issues
2. Conduct analyses and researches on institutional investors
3. Daily communication, relationship building and maintenance with third parties such as custodian banks and securities firms
4. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
5. Proper use of the internal platforms and compliance with all internal procedures;
Skills and qualities:
1. Good command in written and spoken English, Italian and other language
2. Good communication skills (written and oral)
3. Attention to details
4. Legible logic thinking and good command of data processing
5. Proven ability to use MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
6. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
7. Fresh graduate is welcome to apply
1. Competitive salary,
2. Internal support by our global network of processes and technologies
3. Office, Rome centre
Candidates can submit their C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org, expressely authorising the processing of their personal data “pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679)”.
Personal data will be stored and processed for present and future selections; the rights referred to in the aforementioned regulation will be guaranteed.