We are seeking a full-time experienced candidate who is self-motivated, energetic, and confident in interacting with clients and visitors. If you have a positive attitude, you may be interested in joining our team.
- A minimum of two years secretarial / administrative work experience
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Professional (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Italian
- Proactive and solution-oriented attitude
- Strong organisational skills, attention to details and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Flexibility to work extended hours
- Italian work papers and/or EU citizenship are essential
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 10.30am – 6.30pm
Contract start date: immediate
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV, Letter of interest, contact of three referees and photo via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.