Rome's first toy museum is set to open in Villa Ada on Via Salaria in spring 2006. The 30,000 piece collection is one of the largest and most prestigious in the world and was sold to the city by the Swedish entrepreneur Leonardo Servadi. The city plans to invest 10 million in the project and the province will add another 2.5 million. The money will be used for the restoration of the derelict royal stables in Villa Ada to house the collection. The majority of the toys date back to between 1860-1930; 60 per cent come from Germany, 20 per cent from Sweden and the rest are from France, Italy, England and United States. Among the rarest objects is a dolls' house from the second half of the 17th century built for the Swedish royal family. Among the most intriguing is a train set with 535 carriages. All the toys are already catalogued, photographed and accompanied by a historical description. There will also be a library of around 3000 volumes to support the collection.