The Office of Admissions and Financial Aid at The American University of Rome seeks an innovative emerging professional to join us as CRM System Administrator. Primary responsibilities support the strategic enrollment plan of the Admissions Office and include, but are not limited to: support for installation and maintenance of CRM systems and upgrades, modification of systems, performance analysis, database maintenance, communication plan management and reporting, its associated marketing automation tools and supporting the office with CRM functions and capabilities.
- Assisting with the formulation, implementation and maintenance of Admissions’ office policies and procedures
- Manage CRM software (Salesforce JRM) including monitoring system performance, administering upgrades, patches, and customizations to support strategic enrollment management efforts of the Admissions Office
- Maintain CRM system to sustain data integrity including but not limited to duplicate detection, integration errors with SDB (Jenzabar), validation rules, workflows, and plugins
- Create, maintain, and document processes utilizing PARDOT, Salesforce JRM, Jenzabar
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports in support of the goals of the Admissions Office
- Assist with building and implementing communication plans with prospective students and constituents using PARDOT/ Salesforce JRM
- Import data from multiple external sources including but not limited to contact data from Portals and Recruiter databases into the institution’s CRM system (Salesforce JRM).
- Support the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid by being the liaison with the software company to solve user’s problems that AUR’s IT department cannot.
- Train Admissions and Financial Aid team members on the CRM system (Salesforce) system’s use and capabilities.
- Help identify and assist with system enhancement roadmap
- Extract data from CRM system (Salesforce) to support Admissions and Financial Aid as well as marketing campaigns and effectively meet deadlines
- Identify ways to help increase enrollment by maximizing CRM system (Salesforce) capabilities at AUR.
- Ensure Pipeline Report processes are running smoothly
- Prepare procedural documents to support user’s needs
- Work with marketing to build, administer, and monitor the communication plan
The above is not an exhaustive description of the job duties. Responsibilities and other requirements may emerge as necessitated by changing objectives to carry out the mission of the University.
- Strong cross-cultural interpersonal and writing skills are necessary, including public speaking skills and the ability to present the University in a positive way to diverse populations.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree. Demonstrated knowledge of American higher education is preferred: at least 2 years practical working experience. Ability to transmit the values of respect, integrity, compassion and service in all aspects of interaction with faculty and colleagues. Excellent communication skills, patient, organized and self-disciplined. Good computer skills, advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and internet applications are essential. Bilingual English/Italian, fluency in other language(s) will represent a plus.
Italian working papers requested. Term employment contract. Full time position.
Knowledge of the following programs:
- Salesforce (required)
- Demand Tools (suggested)
- Informatica (Strongly suggested)
- Pardot (suggested)
- Basic coding skills (suggested)
Please send: Presentation letter, resume and at least 1 reference contact are to be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com (quote re: HR10/2017 CRM System Administrator)
Deadline for applications: May 5, 2017
AUR is an equal opportunity employer.