US has Level 3 travel warning in place for Italy due to Coronavirus.
- Coronavirus: Italy orders closure of all schools and universities
- Coronavirus: Italians change lifestyle to beat Coronavirus
- Take your temperature with a thermometer two times a day and monitor for fever. Also watch for cough or trouble breathing.
- Stay home and avoid contact with others. Do not go to work or school for this 14-day period. Discuss your work situation with your employer before returning to work.
- Do not take public transportation, taxis, or ride-shares during the time you are practicing social distancing.
- Avoid crowded places (such as shopping centers and movie theaters) and limit your activities in public.
- Keep your distance from others (about 6 feet or 2 meters).
Latest Yellow Pages
EVENTS THIS WEEKview calendar
Rome areasall Rome areas
University of Notre Dame in Rome seeks Conferences and Events Assistant
Pinciano - Spectacular, elegant 4-bedroom flat with parking