Role: Junior Sales (German mother tongue)
Vox, a multinational company and a world leader in tourism, is looking for a Junior Sales who wants to push the boundaries. It is an exciting opportunity to join our Headquarters in Rome. You will be required to be in the office 5 days per week.
You MUST be eligible to work in Italy. Please apply with your CV, mentioning which job you are applying for and we will be in touch.
Responsibilities as a Junior Sales:
• Identify new business leads
• Contact and negotiate with senior decision makers
• Book appointments and attend client meetings
• Close deals in order to achieve individual and team targets
Junior Sales package – what you get:
• Competitive salary
• Fantastic progression opportunities
• Possible travel opportunities
• Bonus / incentive scheme
Junior Sales – what we’re looking for:
• Essential: Educated to degree level, mother tongue of the selected location, German mother tongue and English speaking
• Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
• Preferred: Experience in the tourism industry
• Motivated and target driven with the desire to succeed
To submit your application, please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe which location are you applying for.