Georgeson is the world‘s foremost provider of strategic shareholder consulting services to corporations, and shareholder groups working to influence corporate strategy is seeking a candidate as Spanish MOTHER TONGUE Junior account executive:
1. The candidate has to have a good knowledge of Spanish and English. It would be a preferable quality the knowledge of Spanish financial /corporate market
2. University degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Law, Political Science or a related field with an exceptional performance record;
3. Functional knowledge or interest already showed ( thesis , publications etc.etc) with financial services, listed corporate issues, corporate governance, social responsible investment and investor relations or with a minimum experience in high level firms, preferably specializing in advisory in financial services, remuneration, corporate governance, investor relations or related services;
1. Daily communication, relationship building and maintenance with third parties such as custodian banks and securities firms
2. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
Skills and qualities:
1. Good communication skills (written and oral)
2. Attention to details
3. Proven ability to use MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
4. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
. We offer:
1. Monthly salary,
2. Ticket restaurant
Candidates can submit their C.V. to: email@example.com, expressely authorising the processing of their personal data “pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) ”.
Personal data will be stored and processed for present and future selections; the rights referred to in the aforementioned regulation will be guaranteed.