Alliance Against Cancer (Alleanza Contro il Cancro - ACC) is a network of Italian Cancer Research Centers established in 2002 by the Italian Ministry of Health.
We are seeking a secretary/administrative assistant for our central office located in Viale Regina Elena 299, Rome (Italian National Institute of Health).
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian and English.
- Ability to use standard software packages (eg Microsoft Office)
- Prior work or volunteer experience in public or private healthcare institutions
- Duration: 1 year (upon satisfactory completion of the initial 2-month probation period).
- Work hours: Part-time (30 hours per week, Monday to Friday)
- Type of contract: Tertiary CCNL (National Labour Contract) – 4° level
Applications must include the following documents:
- Up-to-date resume (including signature and authorization for the use of personal data)
- Short cover letter
Applications must be sent only by certified e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter to the ACC office (Viale Regina Elena 299, 00144, Roma).
View on Map
Office Secretary - Part-time
Viale Regina Elena, 299, 00161 Roma RM, Italia