We are seeking a capable, experienced candidate full-time who is self-motivated and energetic, as well as interacting with clients and visitors. If you have a positive attitude, you may be interested in joining our team.
- A minimum of two years secretarial / administrative work experience is required
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Professional (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in both English and Italian, preferably English Mother tongue
- Proactive and solution oriented attitude
- Strong organisational skills, attention to details and ability to balance multiple priorities
- Flexibility to work extended hours
- Italian work papers and/or EU citizenship are essential.
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 10.00am – 6.30pm
Contract start date: immediate
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV, Letter of interest, contact of 3 referees and Photo via Rome International School website at this link: https://www.romeinternationalschool.it/discover/employment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.