On 12 May, on the occasion of Mother’s Day 2019, Mater Dei clinic organises a free Open Day with a series of medical opportunities for mothers.
Services are free but it is necessary to book in advance, tel. 0683803, while places are available.
Those wishing to participate can book one of the following:
- Gynaecological visit with Pap test for women up to 45 years;
- Paediatric visits for children from 0 to 3 years;
- Meeting with the anaesthesiologist: giving birth without pain;
- SOS breastfeeding: obstetric counselling for breastfeeding;
- Training in first-aid and emergency manoeuvres to save children from choking: in the morning from 09.30 to 13.00, in the afternoon from 15.00 to 18.30.