5-26 Apr 2008. The Fabrizio Russo gallery hosts a retrospective of 97 works by Mino Delle Site (1914-1996), an exponent of the late Futuristic movement. This imposing exhibition starts with his aero-pictorial period in 1930, when Delle Site moved from Lecce to Rome, where he attended the Liceo Artistico in Via Di Ripetta and joined the Futurists. It continues with his post-Cubist phase from the late 1940s-early 1950s and finishes with his last, abstract phase. There are also some preparatory works for the cycle of the frescos from 1937, which were rescued from the bombings that destroyed the S. Lorenzo quarter during world war two.
This exhibition testifies to the numerous cultural interests of the artist. His works include drawings on tripod as well as sculptures, paintings, mural decorations, graphic designs, illustrations, advertising posters, interior and scenes designs, among others for Federico Fellini. He also left his contribute to fashion, inventing the marsupio, a casual accessory for modern wear.