Bullying in Italian schools has risen by 6 per cent in the last two years, according to a new study by the Italian Pediatric Society. Almost three quarters of the 1,200 teenagers between the ages of 12 and 14 polled said they had been affected by bullying or seen bullying taking place. Some 80 per cent thought it was right to tell an adult about bullying, while the remaining 20 per cent thought it was sneaking. Only 64 per cent said they would tell an adult if they were being bullied. Around 27 per cent of the children said they didn
Wanted in Rome
EVENTS THIS WEEKview calendar
Rome areasall Rome areas
Myths, legends and new interpretations of portraits —let's explore the story of Narciso and participate in fun, engaging activities in front of selected old and contemporary works...
Highly referenced Scottish lady, true animal lover offers dog boarding to small or medium sized dogs. Has a large lively puppy who welcomes everyone and every dog into the house....
Prenestina, residential area, quiet fully furnished, independent entrance, terrace garden, off street parking, near large park, kitchen, big living room, two bedrooms, bathroom.
CENTRO - COLOSSEUM - This absolutely SPECTACULAR AND ONE OF A KIND apartment has a "FIRST-ROW VIEW" of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and the park Colle Oppio. From the double living...