WonderWhereToStay is all about creating unforgettable experiences for our guests in Rome and beyond. We stand for excellent customer service and a professional approach with great emphasis on offering first hand assistance to our international client base.
For our office in the centre of Rome we are currently looking for a creative, proactive and well-organized Back Office Representative.
We are looking for you who want to join a tight knit team that always strives for excellence and for growing together.
We are looking for you who:
- Bilingual Italian/English, any further languages are a plus
- Excellent skills in contents editing
- Ideally have some previous experience from working in tourism in Italy and/or abroad
- Are comunicative, service-oriented and with a hands-on mentality in any situation
- Have good knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Outlook.
What we offer:
- A fast paced working environment with contact to clients from the whole world
- A variety of challenging tasks within our back office administration and customer service
- A stable part or full time position in an ideal location in Rome’s historical centre.
We are looking to fill the position as soon as possible, preferably starting in the beginning of December
Selection is ongoing.