The American University of Rome is looking for a Communications and CRM Administrator to oversee and manage two interrelated functions within the Admissions office: communications with key stakeholder groups; and the processing of applications, including related data collection and management, primarily via CRM (Salesforce) and SIS (Jenzabar) systems.
Communication: The Communications and CRM Administrator shall be responsible for the management of communications with admissions related constituencies, largely driven via the CRM, social networks, web and print. Such communications typically focus on recruitment, completion, acceptance, confirmation, yield and pre-arrival of prospective AUR students across all programs. Communication includes:
- CRM Management; communication sequences, templates and campaigns: collaboration with counselors and recruiters to ensure updated, accurate contact information (organizations, HS counselors, contacts etc.);
- Social Networking and E-Communication; coordinating with the Marketing & Communications Department an effective integrated social networking and e-communication strategy to drive recruitment and enhance yield, with the active participation with AUR recruiters.
- Website, MyAUR and third party web-platforms/portals: managing admissions related content on AUR web and intranet, as well as our presence on third party e-platforms.
- Print: manages inventory, facilitates delivery of and works with the Marketing department to provide content for print collateral for recruitment, yield and enrollment purposes. Includes both paper and equipment (banners, stands, promotional gadgets)
The Communications and CRM Administrator will facilitate application processing and data analysis. This includes:
- Application processing; including the collection, tracking, and archiving of supplementary application documents and information;
- Integrated application data management across the CRM (Salesforce) and SIS (Jenzabar) systems
- Integrity of data; including data accuracy and authenticity;
- Reporting and analysis of admissions statistics.
The Communications and CRM Administrator works with the recruitment and admissions and financial aid counselors to support and ensure all aspects of the admissions process including Open Days, and other onsite and offsite recruitment efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Fluent in English with excellent English writing skills, both for web and print. Editorial skill in English preferred. Fluency in Italian is preferred.
- High level of IT literacy, including familiarity with database and CRM organization and management.
- HTML and InDesign desk-top publishing desirable.
- Experience in international education and international qualifications, ideally with some hands-on communications background.
- Creative, balanced with discipline to manage and adhere to project deadlines.
- Previous study or work abroad experience is desired.
- Excellent intrapersonal skill; clear communicator, confident and empathetic working with people inside and outside the organization.
- Presentation letter (quote re: Communications and CRM Administrator 12/2017), resume and at least 1 reference contact are to be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for applications: October 5, 2017
AUR is an equal opportunity employer.