- Wanted in Rome is the monthly magazine in English for expats and tourists living, or just visiting, the Eternal City
- The magazine offers local news, classifieds, information on events, museums, churches, art galleries, restaurants and useful numbers
- Founded in 1985, Wanted in Rome is today the most important point of reference for all foreign communities in Rome
- The magazine is printed monthly and has an estimated readership of 20,000 people, from ambassadors to Erasmus students
- Wanted in Rome is also appreciated by Italians who know the magazine as an international landmark in Rome
- Cultural academies, language schools and international universities use Wanted in Rome to publicise their activities
- Newsstands throughout Rome and both main international airports
- Embassies and international organizations FAO, WFP, British Council and British Chamber of Commerce, etc
- Schools and international universities
- Hotels, pubs, bed and breakfasts
- Religious centres
- Subscriptions by postage in Italy and abroad
- In 1997 we launched our first website www.wantedinrome.com
- On the back of our experience we now cover 14 cities in Europe (www.wantedineurope.com 2005) 9 cities in Africa (www.wantedinafrica.com 2006)
- Furthermore in 2009 we launched our new website www.wantedworldwide.net and just recently www.wantedinmilan.com
- Where to live in Rome? First on Google search list!
- Where to live in Milan? First on Google search list!
- Jobs in Rome? Second on Google search list!
For advertising queries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For editorial contact us at email@example.com. Classified ads are not accepted that discriminate on grounds of race, gender, age or religion. Via di Monserrato 49, tel/fax. +39066867967